Be fearless
Twitter · Facebook page · Instagram ·



introduction
Hello there, I am JiaYi and welcome to my blog. Where I share my experiences on my personal life and all sorts of stuff. Hope to see you around! :)



Tweet Tweet
");

Recent Posts
· 三月二十二日 星期六         又是星期六。没有学校的日子过得还真是快。。不知不觉假期的第三个...
· Helllloooooooooo. My first post of the year. I am...
· Weakness
· Tired
· Dreams
·  "They say the society is judgmental,but they does...
·                     HAPPY 17 THBIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!...
· Hello guys!!                 Am studying Science F...
· NEW BLOG UP !!
· Week 2 of poly life.                    It is alre...


Future
Wednesday, August 19, 2015 | Posted by Jiayi | 0 comment/s
Its been long since i last updated my blog. Almost a year?
Time flies. It really does fly. And i am scared of its ability in telling me i have to start planning for my future. Honestly, i don't know what should i do after graduating from school. Work? Study abroad ? Hide under my bed? I don't know. This got to be one of the most common topic me and my secondary school friends talks about during gatherings and we will all start staring into spaces ( to try to catch a glimpse of our future but nothing came out)
Who doesn't want to have a bright future? Who doesn't want to earn tons of money and buy whatever they want? Who doesn't want to do something they truthfully like? But our "wants" is sometimes out of the question. Some people are forced to do something they don't like but they earn money. Some people loves their jobs but they ain't earning any. Which one do you prefer? I guess for me... i will choose the latter one. Weird right? It scares me at the thought of turning 20 next year. So many people out there had high achievement at this age while i am still doing the old study cycle thingy. I wonder why am i not so unusual.