Be fearless
Twitter · Facebook page · Instagram ·



introduction
Hello there, I am JiaYi and welcome to my blog. Where I share my experiences on my personal life and all sorts of stuff. Hope to see you around! :)



Tweet Tweet
");

Recent Posts
· Dreams
·  "They say the society is judgmental,but they does...
·                     HAPPY 17 THBIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!...
· Hello guys!!                 Am studying Science F...
· NEW BLOG UP !!
· Week 2 of poly life.                    It is alre...
· DONE WITH WEEK ZERO ORIENTATION WEEK ;) Had a fun...
· Photos taken on 23 march 2013
· 23 march 2013
· Hi !   It is the last day of work for me today aft...


Tired
Wednesday, October 23, 2013 | Posted by Jiayi | 0 comment/s
Back to school after one month plus of holiday and i am really really really hating semester 1.2. All the new and boring modules and the CDS THAT DRAGGED MY TIMETABLE. If only CDS are optional because i think its a waste of time. I took French as my cds..quite confusing. Nothing in the school interest me. My course,my subjects everything. People around me always tell me that i will start to be interested in Food Science. Well lets see then. (sorry i have been complaining way to much about school) Truthfully i hope there is a uniform for us to wear to poly. I dont want to be standing in front of my wardrobe thinking about what wear everyday and get judge for looking weird. OKAY SO something that makes my life more interesting from this pathetic school life would be reading chinese books. All those love novels hehehe. As for those english books ,i have no interest at all. It might be unbelievable but i have only read a entire english book once in my life time(this is the main reason for my tons of grammer mistakes while typing this) hahahaha.
okay byeee another abrupt ending~~