Be fearless
Twitter · Facebook page · Instagram ·



introduction
Hello there, I am JiaYi and welcome to my blog. Where I share my experiences on my personal life and all sorts of stuff. Hope to see you around! :)



Tweet Tweet
");

Recent Posts
·  "They say the society is judgmental,but they does...
·                     HAPPY 17 THBIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!...
· Hello guys!!                 Am studying Science F...
· NEW BLOG UP !!
· Week 2 of poly life.                    It is alre...
· DONE WITH WEEK ZERO ORIENTATION WEEK ;) Had a fun...
· Photos taken on 23 march 2013
· 23 march 2013
· Hi !   It is the last day of work for me today aft...
· Hellllllllllllllo. Had lotso of fun for Chinese ...


Dreams
Thursday, August 8, 2013 | Posted by Jiayi | 0 comment/s
People always say we must pursue our dreams,but they don't know how difficult this can get. There is no such thing as "Nothing is impossible" No ,how is everything in this world possible? Its true that we,as humans with emotions and thoughts,should always try to do what we want to and achieve what or who we want to be.But honestly,we should also know how limited are our ability. And this is one of the main reason why i knew i will never succeed. Never. Its always times like this when i feel sad and i cant and shouldnt tell anyone because this can be seen as a joke to them. But ya, life still have to go on and we should still live it to the fullest. Okay sorry i know i am saying crap and you might not be interested in this but this is what i really feel.I guess people, including you who is reading this, have something in our heart that we will  never tell anyone,not because we afraid of getting judged,but we know that we should only keep this to ourselves.I might be wrong but thats me.