Be fearless
Twitter · Facebook page · Instagram ·



introduction
Hello there, I am JiaYi and welcome to my blog. Where I share my experiences on my personal life and all sorts of stuff. Hope to see you around! :)



Tweet Tweet
");

Recent Posts
· Weakness
· Tired
· Dreams
·  "They say the society is judgmental,but they does...
·                     HAPPY 17 THBIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!...
· Hello guys!!                 Am studying Science F...
· NEW BLOG UP !!
· Week 2 of poly life.                    It is alre...
· DONE WITH WEEK ZERO ORIENTATION WEEK ;) Had a fun...
· Photos taken on 23 march 2013


Wednesday, January 15, 2014 | Posted by Jiayi | 0 comment/s
Helllloooooooooo.

My first post of the year. I am so tired recently(everyday)..Waking up at 730am for school and going home at 6pm.If school is interesting i wouldn't mind at all but the problem is it isnt.I am really still affected by the fact that i am in Applied Food Science and Nutrition,totally not what i am interested in.Yeah..going to Year2 soon and i'm still complaining about this.Urgh so sick of this. Its not like i'm interested in becoming an Nutritionist or Food Scientist.Cant do anything about but complain and continue.
 AND I JUST DROPPED MY CAMERA!!! The LCD screen crack:( Wanted to send it for repair but it seems expensive:( I'm so sorry mummy<3333333loveyou
 December break
Went to Chiangmai,Thailand during my December break and enjoyed myself. So basically we went there not for shopping but praying. Stayed at the usual hotel where we always do since we've been there for more than 5 times. Actually we changed hotel since we went ChiangRai which requires around 4hrs of bus ride to there and we stayed at a really pretty hotel with theme named mResidence or something? They used raw materials for their walls, floors etc so it was so cold when you stepped on the floor without shoes.YOU'LL ALSO SHIVER WHILE BATHING. The temperature was around 10 degree c to 23degree c when we were there and i can say that..i love hot weather more. Kind of dislikes having the need to wear a outer wear to keep myself warm at all times etc I truly miss Singapore when i was there like the weather and definitely FOOD.( I was thinking about fishball noodles..:p) Yup so i wil try to upload some pic here since i'm still transferring the pictures.Thanks for reading and sorry for my weird/lousy english! Goodnight:)